Climbing the Walls of Greatness Academy
Nurture. Inspire. Empower.
Climbing the Walls of Greatness (CWG) Academy seeks to nurture, inspire and empower people to live life to their fullest potential. I work with organizations, schools, and individuals that want to overcome obstacles so that they can reach their fullest potential. CWG Academy courses content areas include, but not limited to:
- motivation in school or workforce
- academic success/freshmen orientation
- goal-setting, prioritization and creating a winning mindset
- diversity and inclusion, equity vs. equality
- social justice/refugee & immigrant issues
Available Course: Climbing the Walls of Greatness
‘Balancing Life While Reaching New Heights’
Description: This course has four Zoom webinar sessions that are an hour and a half each. This personal development course will help you to own your future and achieve your personal goals. Discover your true potential by learning life balance techniques to achieve your business or personal goals.
This course is for you if…
- You are a young professional or a millennial who wants to balance life while reaching new heights.
- You want to learn how to prioritize and manage your life as you grow your profession/dream.
- You are not completely satisfied with where you are now. You feel like there is more out there you can accomplish and need a strong support system.
- You want to own your future and create a life of significance as you make a difference.
- Finally, you want to set goals and achieve them because you are tired of doing the same thing.
If any of the above statements apply to you then you are the right fit for this course!
Note: Whatever project you have going on, I want to help you achieve it. As a young professional, I want to work for you!
Click the link below to find out all the amazing benefits that come with this opportunity.
Unfortunately, this opportunity won’t last, act while you can!
“I received a message from a student (let’s call her Dee) whose mother she explains to be extremely abusive and would constantly hit her. Dee was dealing with extremely suicidal thoughts and used to cut her wrists and had attempted to take her life about six times.
It is through the information I shared with her that she explains, ‘I realized so many things. You literally saved me.’ Dee recognizes that she cannot change the past but she can manage to create a new ending. Dee is getting other professional help but she is using lessons learned from my class to not only stay alive but also balance her life as she reaches new heights.
I have been presenting “Balancing Your Life While Reaching New Heights” for over a year and I have received great testimonials.
After my presentations, many people have asked me if I would coach them. For a long time, I said no, but now I am excited to share my experiences with you with this LIVE online course.”Wilson Kubwayo